The NSH CE Tracker
The NSH CE Tracker is a free tool to keep track of your histology CE. Enter hours for meetings you have attended, review/edit hours, and print CEU certificates.
Reminder: CEUs for all activities should be submitted within 30 days of completion of the activity.
If you are an NSH member, a previous member, or already have a free account with us – simply login to your NSH account Dashboard. From the Dashboard, you can access the CE Tracker menu. New to NSH? Click here to create an account.
Adding CEUs to CE Tracker
- Click the Add CEUs button below. If you are not already logged into your NSH account you will be directed to login. If you are new to NSH, you will need to create an account.
- Using the drop downs, find the event and sessions you wish to add, starting with the year.
- Click the “Submit CEUS” button. You will receive a CEUs Submitted Confirmation. You then have the option to add more CEUs, Print Certificates, or Return to the Session Tracker.
- Click the View/Print CEUs button below. If you are not already logged into your NSH account you will be directed to login. If you are new to NSH, you will need to create an account.
- If you only wish to print CEUs from a specific date range, use the “Display Credits from” date filter at the top of the page. This will allow you to narrow down what is printed.
- Click the Print button, a PDF file will then be generated for you to print or save.
If you have any questions, please contact our staff at 443-535-4060, or email email@example.com.