- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
- Lab Manager - Presbyterian Medical Center-Novant Health - Charlotte, NC
NSH Teleconference Series
How Does it Work?
NSH teleconferences (now available as webinars) are a great, inexpensive way to provide continuing education to a large number of employees. The cost for each session is the same regardless of the number of attendees. The one hour session is usually held the fourth Wednesday of the month, beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Occasionally, due to holidays, it may be the third Wednesday of the month.
What do I need to participate?
To participate you will need a computer with speakers or a telephone for the audio portion and a computer with an internet connection to view the presentation.
Do Teleconference Qualify for Contact Hours?
Session attendees receive one (1) contact hour for participation in a teleconference/webinar. An archived recording of the session is also provided to each participating lab about 1 week following the live event.
What if we missed the live event?
Once a session takes place it is available through the NSH Online Learning Center for individuals to order. Sessions can not be ordered on this form if the live event date has passed.
$125.00 Per Teleconference: includes all materials and an audio recording (good for contact hour credit for 2 years)
Any questions please contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060.