- Histotechnologist or Experience Histotechnician - Advanced Dermatology & Skin Surgery - Asheville, North Carolina
- Quality Coordinators - Stanford Hospital & Clinics - Palo Alto (San Francisco Bay Area), California
- Histo techs and Mohs Techs - Positions in TN, CA, FL & MS - Clarksville, Tennessee
- Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) Derm Path - Mankato Clinic - Mankato, Minnesota
- Histotechnician - Southeastern Pathology Associates - Brunswick, Georgia
NSH Laboratory Webinar Series
How Does it Work?
The NSH Laboratory Webinar Series is a great, inexpensive way to provide continuing education to a large number of employees. The cost for each session is the same regardless of the number of attendees. The one hour session is usually held the fourth Wednesday of the month, beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Occasionally, due to holidays, it may be the third Wednesday of the month.
What do I need to participate?
To participate you will need a computer with speakers or a telephone for the audio portion and a computer with an internet connection to view the presentation.
Do Webinars Qualify for Contact Hours?
Session attendees receive one (1) contact hour for participation in a webinar. An archived recording of the session is also provided to each participating lab about 1 week following the live event.
$125.00 Per Webinar: includes all materials and an audio recording (good for contact hour credit for 2 years)
Any questions please contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060.