- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
- Lab Manager - Presbyterian Medical Center-Novant Health - Charlotte, NC
House of Delegates
|Speaker, House of Delegates
Secretary, House of Delegates
About the House
The House of Delegates determines the policies which govern the Society and can direct the Board of Directors to investigate concerns of the membership. The Speaker and Secretary, officers of the House, are elected by HOD members for a term of two years.
Representation of the general membership includes:
1. Areas with a constituent society - The president , plus one delegate for each fifty NSH members in the area.
2. Areas without a constituent society - One delegate for the area.
Additional members of the House include the Board of Directors and Standing Committee Chairpersons.
Delegates must be NSH members one year prior to being seated and must be current members for the year of proposed service in the House. Delegates and alternates must be credentialed prior to being seated in the House of Delegates. Credentialing takes place during the NSH Symposium/Convention. Click Here for a Delegate Position Description
HOD Elected Positions Policy and Procedures