- Anatomic Pathology Coder - Confidential - Newark, DE
- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
Governance - Strategic Plan
Inspiring, innovative professional development.
Respect, integrity, accountability, professionalism commitment, communication, responsibility and service will direct our relationship with members and related professionals.
The National Society for Histotechnology is a non-profit organization, committed to the advancement of Histotechnology, its practitioners, and the quality standards of practice through leadership, education and advocacy.
The NSH Board of Directors is committed to working together with the NSH staff and members on the goals outlined in the strategic plan. For each strategic goal a number of areas have been identified in which key initiatives will developed and tracked. As the plan is implemented over the year, the initiatives will be expanded and more detailed activities will be completed. A continuous review of each process through established tracking systems will report on the overall effectiveness of each goal and will guide the BOD in making changes.
The NSH Board of Directors is committed to being accountable for the resources entrusted to us. We are here to serve at the direction of the NSH members, to ensure a strong and sustainable future for the National Society for Histotechnology.
For the complete NSH Strategic Plan please click on the link below.