2022 Laboratory Webinar Program
- January 26: Understanding The Workforce Shortage
- February 23: Automation of Sample Management in the Histology Lab
- March 23: Cell Collecting Falloposcope for Early Detection of Ovarian Cancer
- April 27: The Use of Fluorescence Microscopy to Detect Congo Red Stained Amyloid Deposits
- May 25: Prostate Cancer: Specimen Processing, Diagnosis, and Patient Management
- June 22: A Standardized Cell-Block Procedure that Increases Patient Care Quality
- July 27: Active Shooter Lab Safety
- August 24: Anatomy of Eye *this session is subject to change
- September 28: Paleohistology *this session is subject to change
- October 26: Deep Learning in Automated Breast Cancer Diagnosis by Learning the Breast Histology from Microscopy Images
- November 16: Histopathology of Ulcerative Colitis
- December 21: Confirmational Proteomics …. Is It Time?
Laboratory Webinars are a great, inexpensive way to provide continuing education to a large number of employees. The cost for each session is the same regardless of the number of attendees.
*Earn CEU's - One CEU per attendee per session
*Group Learning - Unlimited # of participants for one low fee
*Archive Sessions - Archived materials are available for 1 year to train new staff - AND STILL EARN CEUs!
Some sessions in this program are subject to change, final program will be complete Fall 2021