- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Tests & Quizzes
Complete an NSH In Action Quick Quiz
Each issue of NSH InAction contains a scientific image & 3 questions about the image. Members can earn contact hours by completing the quiz and returning it to the NSH office. Each quiz is worth .5 hours. The newsletter is mailed quarterly to NSH members.
Review Archived Teleconferences
Laboraties that purchase the NSH Teleconference Series can use the archived versions for up to two years. Individuals watch the recorded teleconferences and complete tests to earn one contact hour per session.
Read Select Articles from the Journal of Histotechnology
Earn contact hours by reading the Journal of Histotechnology. Read the selected article from each issue, complete the test questions and return the form prior to the listed deadline and earn your contact hour. Each article is worth 1 contact hour and the reader must obtain a 70% passing score. The answers to test questions will be posted 6 months following the Journal issue date.