- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
- Lab Manager - Presbyterian Medical Center-Novant Health - Charlotte, NC
Present a Workshop
NSH members are eligible for contact hours for presenting workshops, seminars and lectures at events preapproved for NSH contact hours. Members can receive credit for preparation time as well as classroom time spent actually presenting the workshop. To receive credit you must complete the Application For Contact Hours for Presenting a Workshop. Your credits will be posted to your My NSH account - you can print your certificate from the My NSH section of the website.