- Anatomic Pathology Coder - Confidential - Newark, DE
- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
Mentor Resource List
Below are forms and resources to assist you in the NSH Mentoring Program. Our goal is to reach out to new members of NSH and help them navigate through the resources and benefits of what NSH has to offer.
Mentor Contact Log - To keep track of who you contact and the conversations had. This is also what we would like you to use to give feedback to NSH so we can evaluate program and help it to grow.
Mentoring Program Pilot Notes - This document layouts the program and mentor description and goals.
Membership Mentoring Questions - Suggestions on initial phone calls to new members and touch points.
NSH Key Services and Products - So you don't get tongue tied when you try to explain what NSH has to offer.
More Follow Up Questions to ask - Just a few more questions to help make converstation with your mentee.