- Quality Coordinators - Stanford Hospital & Clinics - Palo Alto (San Francisco Bay Area), California
- Histo techs and Mohs Techs - Positions in TN, CA, FL & MS - Clarksville, Tennessee
- Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) Derm Path - Mankato Clinic - Mankato, Minnesota
- Histotechnician - Southeastern Pathology Associates - Brunswick, Georgia
- Certified Histotechnician Needed - Dermatology Associates of West Michigan - Grand Rapids, Michigan
Free Webinar: Safety in the Histology Laboratory
Advance Partners with NSH to Celebrate Lab Week
Join Advance on April 26 from 2-3 p.m. EST for a free Webinar: "Safety in the Histology Laboratory," presented by Clifford M. Chapman.
There are many sources of information on laboratory safety. However, most are related to large scale industrial applications and are unrelated to histology. This Webinar will focus on safety issues as they pertain to the histology laboratory. The most common types of histology related injuries will be discussed, along with procedures that can help minimize these risks. Injury types include both acute (e.g., cuts) and chronic (e.g, chemical exposure) categories. Safety regulations will also be discussed including the various federal standards as well as regulations and strategies specific to histology. Handling hazardous waste, as well as fire safety, will also be discussed. Ample time will be provided for questions.
NSH Contact Hours will be awarded.