- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Benefits of Membership
| Volunteering Builds Credibility
Membership in NSH makes a statement about your professionalism and your dedication to the profession. NSH works to advance the profession and others will take notice of your contribution.
Access to the Best Continuing Education
Publications to Stay Informed
The National Society for Histotechnology was formed in 1973 by a group of dedicated histologists with the purpose of sharing scientific and technical knowledge to the histology community worldwide. These efforts were to help advance the discipline of Histotechnology and aid professionals in their career.
NSH believes lifelong education is the key to a satisfying career and continued professional advancement.
KEY BENEFITS FOR NSH MEMBERS
Cutting Edge Educational Opportunities
- Annual Symposium Convention with over 100 educational sessions covering required education from beginners to advanced.
- Annual Summer Symposium where you can earn up to 10 contact hours.
- One Day Forums on focused areas such as Hard Tissue, VIR & IHC
- Monthly 1 Hour Live Teleconferences.
- On-line, on-demand education in our Live Learning Center
Registration Discounts to all of the above events and discounts on text books.
A subscription to the Journal of Histotechnology, published by NSH, provides education & information about new techniques in histology.
Access to the NSH Member’s Only portion of the website which contains:
- Career Resources
- NSH Job Board
- Membership Directory
- Your Contact Hour Transcript
- Complimentary resources provided to members :
- Competency assessments
- Quality Assurance
- Health & Safety material
- & more
Access Contact Hour Transcripts year round at no charge
- NSH Members are a family that love to help other members
- Through committees, presenters and leadership of NSH, someone is always there to help you with troubleshooting, advice on equipment and other career development ideas.
For just $80, this is what becoming a member of NSH can do for you!
The NSH Membership Year runs from January to December. You may join at any time during the year. Dues are not pro-rated.