- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Author a Scientific Article for the Journal of Histotechnology
NSH Members that publish a scientific article in the Journal of Histotechnology may qualify for contact hours. Articles up to five pages in length qualify for 3 hours. Articles six pages or greater qualify for 5 hours. To receive credit you must complete the Application For Contact Hours for Authoring a Scientific Article. Your credits will be posted to your NSH Membership Account - you can print your certificate from the My NSH Section of the website.